Saturday 18 June 2011

I need a dollar, dollar.

1) HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU WASH YOUR FACE A DAY?
Er. Not often or regulary enough. I often do splash my face with water in the morning.

2) WHATS YOUR FAVOURITE PERFUME?
Ooooo. Lola by Marc Jacobs. Or Number 3 by D and G.

3) MAKE UP BRUSH, SPONGE, OR FINGERS?
Er, I use all I guess

4) WHAT DO YOU SPEND THE MOST MONEY ON?
Food, hands down. I love me fooooooooooood.

5) FAVOURITE PLACE TO SHOP?
Monsoon, Miss Selfridge. I love San Pedro markets as well. and Camden is lovely.

6) SUN CREAM OR SUN OIL?
Sun oil. Dont really like sun cream. I dont tend to burn so I like to use oil.

7) DO YOU HAVE FRECKLES? FACE/BODY?
I doooo. I have them on my nose!l lol. But not a lot on my body. I have a lot of beauty spots.

8) SUN, RAIN, SNOW?
 Sun. But I like the snow cause I loveeeee skiing.

9) DO YOU SHOP IN PRIMARK?
I dont often as im unsure as to their ethical issues, but I pop in every now and again and have a good rumble through. I dont find a lot for me though.

10) WHAT MOISTURISER DO YOU USE?
Body Shop cocoa body butter.

11) WHAT FOUNDATION?
Ermmm. I use ELF tinted moisturiser or/and Revlon. or MAC studio fix (although its way over priced, so its not often)

12) WHAT CONCEALER?
Maybelline.

13) DO YOU KNOW YOUR UNDERTONE COLOR?
Yes, Pink/Red.

14) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF FAKE EYELASHES?
I like them, but only when theyre used in the right way. Cant stand these girls that put about 3 pairs on at a time.

15) DID YOU KNOW YOUR SUPPOSE TO CHANGE YOUR MASCARA EVERY THREE MONTHS?
I do yes. and I tend too

16) WHAT TYPE OF MASCARA DO YOU USE?
The cheapest thats in Boots! Tends to be Bourjois.
I also like Maybelline and Maxfactor. MAC too... I like mascara! hah!

17) DO YOU REFUSE CERTAIN BRANDS/PRODUCTS?
Yes! L'oreal! They test on animals on all their products, not just their make up, so I refuse to use their products.

18) DO YOU USE FAKE TAN?
I do in Winter. I use Garnier or Rimmel.

19) WHAT MAKE UP TOOLS DO YOU USE WHEN APPLYING MAKE UP
You already asked this.

20) DO YOU DRINK THE REQUIRED AMOUNT OF WATER A DAY?
I try to. Not always though. But I do like water.

21) VACATIONS COMING UP?
Im going to Amsterdam for 4 days, but thats not really a holiday. More than likely be in San Pedro at some point.

22) DO YOU WEAR MAKE UP ON VACATION?
I dont. Not a lot anyway. I dont do anything with my hair either. I only wear make up at night, and even thats rare.
If I have the time to faff about with my appearance then I guess I do make the effort, but I just dont want to most of the time. Youre on holiday - a lot more you could be doing than putting on makeup. I like to be Au Naturel on holiday :-)

23) HOW OFTEN DO YOU POKE YOUR EYES WITH AN EYELINER PENCIL?
Never – mascaras a different story.

24) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF PIGMENT EYESHADOWS?
I havent tried enough of them really. I do like them, I have some ELF ones on their way to me :-)

25) DO YOU USE MINERAL MAKE UP?
I do have some. And thats generally the stuff I wear on holiday.

26) WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE LIPSTICK? LIPGLOSS?
I just wear cocoa butter vasaline but I do like Burts Bees and The Body Shop butters.

27) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BLUSH?
I like Estee Lauder. I like peachy ones.

28) DO YOU BUY YOUR MAKE UP ON EBAY?
No, but my mum does.

29) DO YOU LIKE DRUGSTOR MAKE UP?
I do. I think sometimes it can be just as great as high end make up.

30) DO YOU GO TO A CCO?
I have no idea what that is.

31) DID YOU EVER CONSIDER TAKING MAKE UP CLASSES?
I’ve taken one but sometimes watching a makeup tutorial is just like taking a makeup course. There are no rules to makeup to me its like an art class. But if I had money I guess I would like a few, its good to add to another skill ha

32) ARE YOU CLUMSY PUTTING ON MAKE UP?
No, Im quite good. I guess cause its just like painting.

33) NAME A MAKE UP CRIME THAT YOU HATE?
Oh god, we're gonna be here forever!
I hate girls that pileee on the make up. Its just not needed and ruins their look. It doesnt matter how well you take it off or how good you look after your skin. They use make up in the wrong way and thats why they look so different when they take it off because they cover up their face. If they used it in the right way, it could accentuate their features.
I dont look much different without make up because I dont wear a lot. THE WORLD DOES NOT REVOLVE AROUND FOUNDATION
I also hate spider, clumpy eyelashes. Learn to do your eyes love, god!
I also hate when people put their foundation all over their lips so it looks the same colour. Idiots.
And then they do that stupid pout on a photo. ugh

34) DO YOU LIKE COLORFUL SHADES OF MAKE UP EYESHADOW, LIPSTICK OR NEUTRAL ONES?
I like them both. Im more suited to neutral I guess.

35) WHICH CELEBRITY ALWAYS HAS GREAT MAKE UP?
This is gonna be weird but I loved Marylin Monroes makeup. With the few products she had back then, she always had beautiful skin and amazing lips. Katy Perry is one of favourites as well!
I love Kim Kardashian as well. I think everyone loves her makeup.
Natalie Portman - because shes just beauiful with very little on. And Drew Barrymore has the most beautiful skin.
And obviously I loved Fran Dreshers makeup in the show The Nanny. I also love makeup that it is in beachy or summery advertising. 

36) IF YOU COULD LEAVE THE HOUSE WITH ONE MAKE UP ITEM WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Vasaline lip balm.

37) WOULD YOU LIVE THE HOUSE WITHOUT MAKE UP ON?
Yes, all the time really. Quite comfortable in myself to do so. Saves a lot of money anyway!

38) DO YOU THINK YOU LOOK GOOD WITHOUT MAKE UP ON?
Yes. I think natural beauty shows in a clean face as well. I love women who dont really on it and go outside without makeup on as it shows confidence and that you are comfortable in themselves. Personally I think I do look better with makeup on but if my boyfriend thinks I look better without anything on, then I guess that speaks high volumes as well :-)

39) IN YOUR OPINION WHAT IS THE BEST MAKE UP LINE?
I dunno! I like Laura Mercier, ELF, MAC, Revlon, Sigma.

40) WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MAKE UP?
I think its brilliant. Even though I didnt start wearing it until I was 17, I love it. I love more of the editorial, design make up as its very creative and the looks they create are amazing! Thats why I hate these girls thats slap it on - theyre giving it a bad name! Make up will always be a big part in most girls life though.

5 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you about girls who wear too much make up, it definitely gives us girls who go for a more subtle look a bad name!

    S
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. One day they may learn! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely agree about people who slap on about 3 inches of makeup and look so fake (and usually like a tranny too!). Also hate that stupid pout pose!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog! Please do go ahead and post your article on animal testing, the more people who know the truth about it the better. You have a lovely blog. I will definitly check back and look forward to reading more of your posts.

    Voe.
    _______________________________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved it! :)

    http://krzteli.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete