Saturday 23 July 2011

Day 2.

So sorry I've been M.I.A. I have only recently got an internet connection back! Back on form now though :-)


2. Your favourite pair of shoes.

This is SO hard, Shoes are my love! So much so, that I worked at Faith shoes (until it went into adminstration :-( boo!) and I spent almost all of my wage on shoes! Im a beach girl at heart, so I pretty much wear flip flops daily. But heels... and boots.... and wedges... galore!

I narrowed it down to 3 pairs (it was hard) and these are them! The pictures dont do justice as to how amazing they really are!


These are sooo beautiful! They arent a high heel, but they are beautiful for summer! Patent and nude and a gorgeous pom-pom type of thing at the ends! I loveeeeeeeee them!


There are no words, these are again from Faith. They are my ultimate black heel. The heels of the shoe are all diamond encrusted! & they have a gorgeous bow design on the front.


These are just fab! I got these in Australia at a Department Store called David Jones, and they only cost me about 10pounds in their sale! & they were in my size, I had the have them! I love the colour and they are so comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment